Thursday, February 14, 2013

Are you putting yourself or your family at risk?

Today, I am going to write about how important it is to have good skin care. It is not only important it is vital! Think about it for a minute... When your skin feels dry, itchy, bumpy, irritate you pretty much feel that way all over right? I just kind of puts you in a 100% uncomfortable state right? Well the same go's for when your skin looks and feels good, soft, & silky; you feel FANTASTIC! That is because when you skin is uncomfortable so are you. Why? well their is many reasons, first our skin is kind of attached to nerves that tells our body how we fell. Second is because if we like it or not fact is appearance matters! Fact is that even though we say "I don't care what you look like" we do care. Some is for selfishness but some is also because we all know "if we look good we feel good" It's a proven fact!

My Momma use to always tell me "take care of your appearance, because as a lady sometimes that all you have" very wise women. And even though she always took care of herself. I don't remember every seeing her "tan" or anything like that. I lost her on December 16, 2012 to basal cell carcinoma. It started as a little sore on her eye lid back in 2002. She was the strongest, most amazing women I have ever met and I miss her every second of every day. She was not only my Mom, but she was my best friend, my hero. And she is the reason why I have dedicated my life to helping people understand the value of their skin. I took care of her and was by her side until the day she went home. It was the hardest thing in the world I have ever done. She wanted to stay home, she was done with Doctors and hospitals, and wanted to go in peace. And with God's grace and strength in helping me she did.

So you see their is way more to skin care than just "the smell" or "the price" there is so many chemicals is that stuff you buy at the store. Please please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Be careful on what you buy.

I would like to give you this offer. This picture offers 30% off store wide on our website. Use it, try Red Dirt Soap products. Do your own research. It is a gift from us to you.

As always thank you for reading and have a Blessed Day!



Red Dirt Soap Company
Rt 1 Box 159 Delaware, OK 74027 US
Phone: 918-559-9186 Website: http://www.reddirtsoap.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment